Click Ads

Macbeth Footwear

Friday, June 12, 2009

Holiday 2

Wow .

Holiday had been quite fun , I think so .... Had band practice and the best thing that i don't have to go to school during the holiday , YEAH MAN !

Oh cute waffle is having a dream , he's leg is moving while he's sleeping . Ok back to me , yeah was twittering just now and I was just wondering that I have only 3 non active followers except for modlife will they read my text !? I wish that James Bourne would reply to my reply and follow me on twitter :) .

By the way , guys check this out James Bourne new band http://www.myspace.com/callmewhenim18

Is called " Call Me When I'm 18 " The song on their page called " Break It " is so Awesome . You guys got to check this out !

I'm hitting to the sack now * hitting to the sack means (Hitting to the bed and sleep) .

Good Nite zzz Sleepy Young Man haha

No comments: