Click Ads

Macbeth Footwear

Thursday, March 5, 2009

MCA record

I wish to have a record deal with MCA record .

Quite long din't post anything . Just finished my common test ! My math get 39/40 1 mark only zzzz and english got 33/50 arhh !! english zzz but i still the highest in the class yeah ! By the way , guess what i'm at chalet agian , so is bowling and partying time !

Last few days ago i brought my guitar to school , omg i swear i will never bring my guitar to school agian ... so many people was begging me to play my guitar . I let them play my guitar then i play some songs to them they was amaze that my palm muting is so fast !? huh !? OH GOSH my palm muting is the slowest among the guitar world ! still praticing dudes .

Now i'm staring at the lap top thinking of stuff to write ... will post topic if i think of anything to write .

No comments: