Click Ads

Macbeth Footwear

Sunday, January 18, 2009

T.S unlucky day

Yesterday went out with T.S . Go played bowling with him , he din't even bring any money out _!_ asked me to pay for him first wtf ! I trashed him so badly 97 - 78 ,after that went to play Daytona also trashed him , i think i won him 5 times and he won me once only haha .

Finished Dayton-ing went to T.S house to take money , you know what happened ? He forgot to bring his keys wtf ! so we rang the door bell ,for so long to wait for someone to open the door for him .




End up no one open the door for him -.-" then went to my house and slack untill 3.30P.M after slacking, he went to find his mum at O.G . 4.25 P.M he called me and asked " did i left my phone at your house " I realise his cell phone is at my pocket PS ( sorry ) I told him " yah is at my house" he answer " later eat dinner together " I said " ok ".

Around 8.45 we went to Changi airport to have our dinner untill 10.25 , we took train back home , BUT ~~~ he said "we alight at EXPO and take a cab home " cause he scared he mum will scold him for coming home late, so we alighted at EXPO and went to the TAXI stand and we were shocked to see so many people q-ing up zzzz . We decided to walk to Simei ITE and take a cab home on the way walking ,his mum called and scolded " so late , still hvn't come HOME ! she scolded him dam BADLY !" *If you take the train back instead of taking the cab you won't get scolded so bad. after that i told him to wait for a cab on his own . Left me alone walking from Simei ITE back to house is DAM FAR

Reached home was so tired , took a bath and slp Z.Z .

This story shown that don't be like him ( keh pa lan ) <----- ( take the safer way instead of trying )

No comments: